100 Points of Light Archive

1918 - 100 Points of Light

 

In 1916, two young Irish priests, Edward J. Galvin (a future bishop) and John Blowick, had formed the Maynooth Mission to China, which would soon change its name to the Missionary Society of Saint Columban, popularly known as the Columban Fathers (later joined by the Columban Sisters).

Pages

About us

Columban logoThe Columbans are a society of missionaries, including priests and lay people, who minister to people of various cultures as a way of witnessing to the universal love of God.

We go in the name of the Church to announce, by deed and word, the Good News of Jesus Christ.

Quick Contact

Missionary Society of St. Columban
P.O. Box 10
St, Columbans, NE 68056
Phone: 877-299-1920
Fax: 402-291-4984
email: mission@columban.org