Established organization, located at 1902 N. Calhoun Street in Bellevue, Nebraska, is looking to attract a talented individual to work full-time as a bi-lingual (Spanish and English) web master/marketing specialist. The bi-lingual Web Master/Marketing specialist develops and executes cutting-edge design solutions for the Columban Fathers’ Spanish language website www.columbanos.org.
• Formulates basic layout design or presentation approach and determines factors such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, etc. for the web and various other media
• Ensures all items are properly reviewed and adhere to guidelines
• Exhibits follow-up skills in order to ensure projects are completed accurately, timely and within budget constraints
• Manages content updates
• Ensures backups are properly executed
• Content management system experience
• Executes web-based production of marketing and advertising products
• Contributes conceptual ideas on internal and external marketing, advertising and PR initiatives to the creative team
• Assists in deployment of Social Media
• Understanding of how great design fuels an excellent user experience
• Basic knowledge and understanding of web servers, analytics & SEO
• Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
• Knowledge and proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining careful attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team environment
• Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and address competing priorities
• Creativity, curiosity, and excitement with a willingness to learn
• Ability to gather and organize information from multiple sources
• Ability to convey ideas and concepts verbally and in writing
• Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Effective written, listening and verbal communication skills
• Effective problem solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, Web Design, or related field preferred.
• Bi-lingual in Spanish and English
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in web and graphic design preferred
The statements in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, knowledge, skills, and abilities required of individuals so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job duties and responsibilities.
Normally works in a general office environment with the use of computer, printer, telephone, copier, fax, and calculator. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.