Benefits of a Charitable Gift Annuity
October 11, 2010
- A guaranteed fixed income for life.
- Part of each payment is tax-free.
- A tax deduction in the year in which the annuity is funded.
- A higher rate of return than you might receive from a commercial institution.
- An annuity may reduce your estate taxes at your death.
- You will have the satisfaction of knowing you are helping the work of the Columban Fathers
- There are no legal or administrative costs attached to taking out a gift annuity.
- You can defer the payment to some time in the future.
- A deferred annuity has a higher return rate than a single life annuity.