We Walk with the Lord
on the Way of the Cross
- We walk with the Lord on the Way of the Cross
- Prayer to begin our Way of the Cross
- 1 Jesus is Condemned to Death
- 2 Jesus Takes Up His Cross
- 3 Jesus Falls the First Time
- 4 Jesus Meets His Mother
- 5 Simon of Cyrene helps Jesus to carry his Cross
- 6 Veronica Wipes the Face of Jesus
- 7 Jesus Falls a Second Time
- 8 Jesus Comforts the Women of Jerusalem
- 9 Jesus Falls a Third Time
- 10 Jesus is Stripped of his Garments
- 11 Jesus is Nailed to the Cross
- 12 Jesus Dies on the Cross
- 13 Jesus is Taken Down from the Cross
- 14 Jesus is Placed in the Tomb
- Final Prayer: Christ is Risen!
So slow of heart, says Jesus to the disciples
On the road to Emmaus, so slow of heart!
So slow to believe all the prophets,
That t was necessary from the Christ
To suffer all these things
And so enter into his glory.
Suffering you take away our sins,
Dying you do away with our death,
Rising you renew our life.
By your Cross and Resurrection
You have redeemed the world.
Lord Jesus, come in glory!
By Patrick Sayles, SSC, The Prayer Trust