All you need is five days to two weeks for an encounter that will change your life.
Testimony: “As a result of the trip, I look at the world and the people in it differently.” – Pam S.
If you are interested in…
- Experiencing Columban mission first-hand
- Discerning long-term mission service
- Organizing a trip for your group at a university, parish, or other community
- Meeting Columban missionaries and the communities in which they live and work
- Experiencing your faith in a world different from your own
- Learning new ways to ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’ Mk 12:31
… Then you should learn more about our Mission Exposure trips!
|2011 Dates Coming Soon
• Visit our different ministries including our work with migrants, a health clinic & education programs, and Corpus Christi Parish
• Learn about pressing human rights issues in this region
• October 15-29, 2011
• March 17-31, 2012
• Walk in the footsteps of the first Columban missionaries
• Encounter modern China and meet present day Columban missionaries
• Witness the connections between the past, present and future of the
Missionary Society of St. Columban
• June 18-27, 2011
• The cost of the exposure trips to the U.S.-Mexico Border and to Peru is $500 plus travel to and from El Paso, TX or Lima, Peru.
• The cost of the exposure trip to China is $2000 plus travel to and from China.
• Knowledge of a foreign language is not necessary, and a Columban guide will accompany the group at all times of the exposure trip.
Or contact Amy Echeverria for more information: 301-565-4547 firstname.lastname@example.org